Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BE CREATIVE

                             My mission if I choose to accept it is to be creative.  It's not easy I have a woman coming to paint my patio furniture.  $600 worth of house paint is to be delivered by Sherwin Williams to paint my pool house next week.  It all puts some serious moments int my life rather than creative.  The Full Moon is Monday so that's when I'm in my financial mode.  It's hard for me to be creative.   They start painting my house on Monday for $500.   We'll see.  It will be Artistic Taupe and Spa Blue in the pool patio.  It's monochrome except for the splash of blue in back by the pool.  I'm keeping the trim the same color.  I hope I can stick to my guns.  We'll see.
A PAINTING BY MY ART TEACHER JOHN HALLIDAY OF MARTHA'S VINEYARD
                               I'll go to the movies at 1:00.  That's creative.  I want to see The Descendants but it hasn't come to town yet.  I'll see War Horse, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo or Mission Impossible.  So that's the word Hummingbird.  I just did the Yoga Sun Salute and am listening to the Mims French radio station.  There's very little static today.  I'll make some get well calls today and write my cousin if I can find her address.

No comments:

Post a Comment