Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OVERWHELMED

                     Fools rush in where wisemen never stray.
                      But wise men never fall in love
                        Or so that's what they say.
                          So open up your heart and let this fool rush in.


                           Decisions-  What to give up and what to keep and the courage to know the difference.  It's a waiting game.   I decide and then I change my mind.  I don't think I have the nerve.  It's too complicated.

                           Just walk away Renee.

                             Half listeners.

                               Next week is THE HOUR OF DECISION. 

                                    Age is a factor.  My neighbors escaped.  Next year will be better.  Aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment