Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WORK METHODICALLY FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

                  There's method in her madness.  I forge on with a clear plan.  What is it MacDuff?  I walked on the golf course at dawn.  I'm tempted to sell this home too.  Oy vey!  now I'm flying to Boston and not NY.  I hope for June 5th.  Then we'll drive from Cape Cod to NY.  Margaret wants to see Mary Poppins on the 22nd..  It's the day before her 62nd  birthday.   I called my older sister three times with no response.   HMMMM!  Bill has calmed down but he's still a pedantic twit while I pay all the bills.
                      It's summer.  It's not a time for method but madness.  Swimming,hot dogs and root beer.   Bring back those crazy, hazy,lazy days of summer.   i went to the beach yesterday.  I felt a hot flash when I went over the bridge.  But I forged on and made it over.  I put my top down.  It was 10 or 11 but already oppressively hot.  I decided I must be dehydrated so I drank any liquids that I had in the car. 
                       With the top down, I drove the six miles to the Playalinda Beach. It was gray and mild at the ocean.  It is truly una playa linda with 24 miles of unspoiled sand dunes and beaches.  On the way back, I stopped at he Visitors Center for water.  Inside the rangers had set up a spotting scope focused on the ossprey nest  on a high pole platform on the far side of hte pond.  You could see the large mother and 3 babies clearly.
KEEP YOUR PROBLEMS IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR
                         So fainting or not it was worth the trip.  I made it home and ate a pastrami sandwich and went in my pool.  Actually I went tot the super market first.   Today in my methodical new way is the banks, eye glasses,podiatrist and  beyond.  i went inmy pool twic yesterday.  I need a bathing cap.  I haven't put my hair in yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment