Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SHARING IS CARING

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD-THAT'S THE ANSWER!
  WHAT'S THE QUESTION?
KEEP YOUR PROBLEMS IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR
                             Thank you for sharing.  I'm not sure what to do.  I decide and then do the opposite.  I guess I'm in a state of confusion.  I'm supposed to express these concerns.  I wanted to during the Yankee - Angels game last night.  But first the 6ft7 star pitcher Weaver got hurt in the first or second inning.  Then Swisher and Granderson collided in the outfield.  Then Texeira hit a homer.  The score was always close.  I went to bed at midnight and the California game was still not over.  There are no fat ladies in LA to sing.  So I guess it never got over.  It was not the time to confide my worries.  I forgot the Cardinal Rule of Life:  There is nothing more important than baseball.
UPDATE:  TRUMBO HIT A HOME RUN IN THE NINTH AND THE YANKEES LOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment