Saturday, March 17, 2012

TAKE IT EASY

ACTUALLY IT'S THE GOLF COURSE OWNER WH PARKED BY MY BACK DOOR.  BUT AT LEAST HE DIDN'T BLOCK THE PATH.  I WANT A DESIGNATED PARKING PLACE AWAY FROM MY 3 FOOT PATIO.    THEY WON'T DO IT. 
                     RELAX
                    DON'T DO IT!
The owner of the golf course is parked right at my back door.  That gets me riled usually.  But I'm not getting my Irish up today about these inconsiderate people.  PRIVACY PLEASE!  The HOA can't (or won't) do anything about this invasion of privacy.  They all live on private roads with signs or gates that say ;  NO TRESPASSING!  We are not allowed to put up signs facing the golf course. The golf course won't put up a designated parking sign.  So I'm moving.  My husband sleeps through all this.  
IF I TAKE IT EASY, I'LL GET MY WAY AND ACCOMPLISH WHAT I WANT.  NOW THAT'S A RELIEF.  WE'RE OFF TO DAYTONA FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY.  ACTUALLY IT'S BIKE WEEK SO THEY COINCIDE.  I WANT TO SEE A FEW SHENANIGANS AND THEN HEAD BACK TO SLEEPYVILLE.  BY THE WEIGH, I LOST 4 POUNDS ON ICE CREAM AND KEY LIME PIE.  HMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment