Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BE PREPARED TO SHIFT DIRECTION IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

                           I put up my For Sale sign again because the renter wasn't transferred to Florida as expected.  It's up for rent again too.  I bought new bedroom furniture for the master bedroom and new beds for all the rooms.  I redecorated several times because my husband keeps taking the pictures off the wall deciding he wants them.  We only have a garage filled with extra pictures,books and memorabilia.  We haven't even put away our clothes yet.  Perhaps we never will.  My townhouse looks sedate and peaceful now that the zillions of pictures we own are off the walls.  The new addition next door is moving along and looks like a little cottage attached to a two story building.  It's cute and helps my home values.
                      I was getting off the wall too complaining about golf carts on my property, lack of privacy,poor townhouse maintenance and noisy golf course  and gardening machines.    So a quick exit was in order and it's done except that the renter backed out.
GOING MY WAY?
                       Hopefully my shift in direction is that I'll spend April in Paris or at least May.  We'll see.Speaking of France, we watched Werner Herzog's film about the the caves discovered in 1994 in France that have pictures of horses,antelope and lions that were painted 30,000 years ago.   The cliff above the cave collapsed and sealed it for all those years like a vault.     Blogger is the new cave paintings where we record our history.

No comments:

Post a Comment