Sunday, June 3, 2012

Behind THe Eight Ball

                        I guess that's a bad position.  That means you are sunk and going down the pocket with the useless 8 ball.  You can tell how many times I've played pool.  I've heard the expression behind the 8 ball 100 times.  I'm not sure what it means.  But my Google horoscope guru says beware-Plan things out or you'll be surprised-how unLibran.  We Librans follow the flow.
                              Thou shalt not kill is going the wayside in commandments just like Thou shall not commit adultery.  In Florida if threatened we can shoot and ask questions later.  You won't even be arrested.  So shooting is ok now.  People talk of executing others for disgusting evil crimes instead of putting them on trial.  It's the new millenium:  Everyone is packing.
                                What happened to turn the other cheek? 
Christianity

No comments:

Post a Comment